Dashboard : The Cheetah Media Link Dashboard is the user interface that gives you an overview of our newly launched campaigns, top campaigns of the week and also charts and information of your lastest earnings, transactions and payments.
Campaign: A campaign on the Cheetah Media Link platform is a promotion of apps or services via mobiles devices with the following commision type: CPI, CPS, CPL, CPC.
Publisher: You are considered as a Publisher if you manage a Mobile Site, an iPhone App, an iPad App, an Android App, a JAVA App, a Blackberry APP, a WP7 App or you own a SMS or Emailing service. Please note that you can register a service on our platform only if you are the owner of this service.
Media Buyer: You are considered as a Media Buyer if you buy traffic on other Ad Networks to bring users to our CPA campaigns. You should declare on which Ad Network you buy traffic.
Ad Network: You are considered as an Adnetwork if you manage a CPC or CPM Network to monetize your unsold traffic, a CPA Network to import our offers for your own affiliates, an Ad Network Aggregator to add Cheetah Media Link on your networks list.
Direct Publisher: When you are the direct owner of your traffic souce (e.g your own mobile website or app).
Premium Publisher: When you are a brand or an aggregator managing exclusive sources of traffic (e.g media companies like BBC, CNN…).
- CPA: Cost per Action is an online advertising pricing model, where the advertiser pays for a specified action (install, subscription, click, lead…)
- CPI : Cost per Install is an online advertising pricing model, where the advertiser pays for an Android or iOS application install on a user phone.
- CPE : Cost per Engagement is an online advertising pricing model, where the advertiser pays once a specific action is made by the user (eg: sign-up, tutorial achieve, Level 5 finished...) in an Android or iOS application
- CPS: Cost per Subscription is an online advertising pricing model, where the advertiser pays for a subscription made by a user.
- CPC: Cost per Click is an online advertising pricing model, where the advertiser pays when an ad is clicked.
- CPL: Cost per Lead is an online advertising pricing model, where the advertiser pays for an explicit sign-up from a user interested in the advertiser's offer.
Campaign Feed: The Campaign Feed provides you with a JSON or XML data of all your Cheetah Media Link validated campaigns per traffic source.
XML: Short for Extensible Markup Language, XML is one of the most simplistic computer languages around. It allows the writer to build their own element tags and lacks the complex syntax of other languages.
Transactions: Transactions are when a user completes a desired action (install, subscription, sale, click or lead). When a transactions is made you receive the payout that was allocated to this action.
Payout: Amout of money you're earning when a transaction is recorded.
Traffic Source: This is where you will be promoting our campaigns. It can be your web or mobile website, your application, your AdNetwork or your Media-Buying platform.
Pool: A "pool" is synonym of 'ad carousel' or 'ad rotator'. It is a place where you put all the campaigns you would like to promote. The selection of campaigns can be manual or automatic.
Callback/postback: Cheetah Media Link affiliates can set up a callback URL (or postback URL) that our server will call each time a transaction from one of their user is made. This URL can contain different parameters that can be used to track the user. You can setup a callback URL with the following parameters:
- [=tid1=][=tid2=] …[=tid6=]: Some tracking ID that you will send with the parameter &tid1=or &tid2=... There is a 255 letter character limit.
- [=subid=]: The SubID that you will send with the parameter &subid= to categorize the click.
- [=order_id=]: The unique ID of the transaction
- [=timestamp=]: The timestamp of the transaction
- [=country=]: The country ISO (2 letters) of the transaction
- [=ip=]: The IP address of the end user
- [=useragent=]: The UserAgent of the end user
- [=payout=]: The payout value of the transaction, for example 0.80
- [=currency=]: The currency of the transaction, for example USD
- [=idfa=]: The iPhone IDFA of the end user (IDFA is a device identifier used to give iPhone users more control over an advertiser’s ability to use tracking methods on them).
- [=androidid=]: The Android ID of the end user (AndroidID is a device identifier used to give Android users more control over an advertiser’s ability to use tracking methods on them).
- [=campaign_id=]: The ID of one Cheetah Media Link campaign
- [=action_id=]: The ID of the action
- [=service_id=]: The ID of the service
- [=pool_id=]: The ID of the pool
- [=brand=]: The brand of the device (e.g iPhone, Samsung, Windows Phone…)
- [=model=]: The model of the device (e.g iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone5…)
- [=os=] : The Operating System of the device (e.g iOS, Android…)
- [=osversion=]: The OS version of the device (e.g iOS 5.0.1 , Android 2.3.3…)
- [=operator=] : The operator of the end user (e.g Vodafone, Movistar, AT&T…)
- [=actiontype=] : The type of the action (CPL, CPS, ...)
- SDK: SDK (Software Development Kit) is set of software development tools thats allow you to embedded Cheetah Media Link campaigns to your iOS or Android application.
- API: An Application Programmming Interface (API) specifies how some software components should interact with each other.
- Ad-Units: An ad-unit is the channel of promotion of the campaign or the monetization solution of the publisher. Cheetah Media Link offers the following Ad-Units: Banner, Interstial, Video, TextAd; and in-house adunits MobWall, MobWidget & MobBridge.
- MobWidget : MobWidget is an HTML widget that enables you to increase web and mobile revenue by offering users a list of targeted Cheetah Media Link campaigns. This Ad-Units is fully customizable.
- MobBridge: Monetization solution that enables the publisher to convert their web traffic to mobile by redirecting the user to their smartphone either via email or via QR code.
- Banner: Cheetah Media Link’s banner ads can fit different spaces on mobile web pages and mobile applications. Multiple sets of banners are available for each campaign in different sizes, styles, languages, and texts. https://wiki.mobpartner.eu/index.php/Creatives
- Interstitial: Interstitial ads are full-screen banners that are displayed during in-app usage (i.e. different levels of a game).-
- MobWall: The MobWall is an ad-format presenting a selection of free apps that can interest users. It can be adapted according to different verticals. This Ad-Units is fully customizable.
Statistics: Display of a results campaign according to the KPI ( Key Performance Indicators) chosen eg: Impressions, Clicks, Transactions, Earnings, EPC…
Timesheet: Display of your hourly earnings by campaign, country, traffic source…Statistics API or Reporting API; a technology that help partners pull their statistics directly from the Cheetah Media Link servers. The Cheetah Media Link API allows you to get your statistics in an automated way.
Request: Number of request from the API.
Impression: Ad impressions are the number of times an ad is displayed within a mobile webpage or application consulted by a user.
Invalid Impressions Number of invalid impressions due to a wrong targeting (wrong OS, wrong country, wrong operator…) according to Cheetah Media Link campaign restrictions.
Click: A click is recorded when a user is engaging with a mobile ad unit on a mobile device.
Invalid Clicks Number of invalid clicks due to a wrong targeting (wrong OS, wrong country, wrong operator…) according to Cheetah Media Link campaign restrictions.
SubID: Cheetah Media Link allows you to use "SubID" parameter to track your traffic on your campaigns. You can use it on links, images and pools. It can also be used for a/b testing and split-testing purposes.
Action: All the different offers within a same campaign (e.g iOS App Install, Android App Install, Subscription offers name…)
Creative: Way of promoting Cheetah Media Link campaigns through Ad-Units: banners, insterstial, videos...
Creative Pack: A set of creatives.
CTR: The Click Through Rate (CTR) is the ratio of impressions by clicks (Number of Impressions / Number of Clicks) to measure creative performance.
Conversion Rate:The Conversion Rate (CR) is the ratio of transactions by clicks (Number of Transactions / Number of Clicks) to measure campaign performance.
EPC:The Earning Per Click (EPC) is the ratio of earnings by clicks (Earnings /Number of Clicks) to measure how much money each click generates.
Earnings: Amount of money you are currently generarting with Cheetah Media Link.
Fill Rate: The Fill Rate is the ratio of impressions by clicks (Number of Impressions / Number of Requests) to measure the percentage of ads displayed on your all your available ad spaces.
Destktop Traffic: Web Page viewed via a desktop.
Mobile Traffic: Web Page viewed via mobile devices (smarphones,tablets…).